Contacting the Posse
We'll try to make this as easy as possible. Yes, we strongly
prefer email contact. In general, we answer email the same day
- Inquiries about our products, services, employment
- See our
- Press inquiries:
- Requests for interviews and for other information should be
sent to our press help
address; please do not call to initiate contact. We are
sensitive to journalists' deadlines and provide this interface
so we can get you in touch with the right person quickly.
- Feedback on published and in-progress research:
- Should be directed to the individual investigators. Their
contact information should be listed in relevant publications
or on the appropriate project page.
- Looking for a job?
- Though we don't have any specific positions open, we're
always on the lookout for someone with a clue. Send résumés
and cover letters to
PostScript, and plain text graciously accepted. Word
documents go straight to
/dev/null, unread. We
are never looking for entry-level applicants. If you can't
walk on water yet, find an
software project to help and get back with us a bit later.
- Technical questions:
- If you're looking for free assistance, please post to
Usenet. If you don't have a news feed yourself, try
DejaNews. Sorry, we just
don't have the resources to provide a service for freely
answering such requests, though we are active members of
Usenet, and might answer your question there.
- Anything else:
- Please send email to the
Last modified: Sat Jul 7 08:50:32 EDT 2001