Re: Windows 95 Autodialer

Icepick (icepick@pclink.com)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 08:40:14 -0500

> From: Jeff Gilchrist <jeffg@nbnet.nb.ca>
> To: deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com
> Subject: Re: Windows 95 Autodialer
> Date: Wednesday, April 09, 1997 10:41 PM
>
> On Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:29:43 -0500, you wrote:
>
> I downloaded freeDUM and tried to set it up. It will dial-in and
> connect fine on my system but it will not automatically hang up. It
looks
> like the system 'tries' to hang up but the process seems to die. I take
it
> this doesn't happen to you? Did you find any other problems with
freeDUM?

I'm assuming that you setup a schedule. Make sure to check the "Disconect
When Idle for X" box and put in a number of minutes. I have mine set to 2
minutes.

Nope, I haven't had any problems with it at all.

-Josh

my faith my grief my fear my blood my trust my flesh my hate my love
no more no less no fear no need no height no depth too great godspeed
Prove DES is weak, crack DES! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm