From: cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 1997 11:48 AM
To: HaberlaA@testlab.orst.edu
Cc: mheroux@u.washington.edu; deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com
Subject: RE: random question...
It might be an amusing gag-thing, or a good publicity stunt (i.e., put
links to it in banner ads or something), but I wonder how much it
would help. (We're going on the premise that every little bit helps,
and presumably someone running a Java client isn't running another one
currently. A slow implementation is better than no implementation
running, right?)