RE: Sun Sparc Client

Bill Moller (mollew@rpi.edu)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:25:37 -0400

one idea, you're running a DES violation client.
~Bill

mollew@rpi.edu
RPI, #1003 Chruch VI
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180
(518)276-4755

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Weage [SMTP:weage@mtu.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 1997 4:18 PM
To: des
Subject: Sun Sparc Client

I tried the two sun sparc clients, one for solaris,
the other for SunOS. Neither of them worked on the machines
I have available, which are running SunOS 5.5.
Here is the output:

DES Violation Client v1.0
(C) Copyright 1997 the DES Violation Group
gethostbyname: Error 0
Obtaining keyspace from keyserver.des.violation.net.
Error connecting to server.
Waiting 2 minutes....

Any ideas? I just started running deschall on
my Pentium machine, so I'm not very famillar with it.
But, I tried running it
nohup deschall >& /dev/null &
and it hangs expecting keyboard input. Any ways to run
the process in the background?
Thanks for any ideas.

Josh

--
- Joshua Weage  weage@mtu.edu  http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage    -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security   -