Re: Sun Sparc Client

Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:51:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Phil Humpherys wrote:

> so,
>
> nohup deschal 206.168.13.85 &
>
> should do the trick.

No. As another poster has said, he's downloaded the client for the wrong
DES cracking effort.

Rocke: How about splitting up the .zip files at the archive, like the DES
violation group has done? If nothing else, it will take up a bit more of
the page so we can be spotted easier. The last thing we want to do is
spend effort encouraging people to accidently download the wrong clients.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
"Imagining it is complex. Using it is simple. Creating it is revolutionary."
-- Apple Computer HCI ad on the back of "Interactions"