Re: Looking at the stats...

Icepick (icepick@pclink.com)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 18:44:12 -0500

At 07:36 PM 4/11/97 -0400, Brett Moseley wrote:

>Looking at the exponential growth in terms of keys found, anyone want to
>take a guess as to when we'll be done... I'm guessing in the three-four
>day range, although I guess the curve could flatten out...

Three or Four DAYS? Whoa, lemme check the stats again...

Nope, we haven't got all of China running DESCHALL in the
past day, so I'm gonna put forth a pretty safe guess and
say, no, three or four days isn't realistic.

Last I heard at this rate of growth, it'll take 80 or so days.

no more no less no fear no need no height no depth too great godspeed
Prove DES is weak, crack it! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm