Re: Looking at the stats...

Brett Moseley (brette@wam.umd.edu)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 20:35:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Icepick wrote:

> At 07:36 PM 4/11/97 -0400, Brett Moseley wrote:
>
> Three or Four DAYS? Whoa, lemme check the stats again...
>
> Nope, we haven't got all of China running DESCHALL in the
> past day, so I'm gonna put forth a pretty safe guess and
> say, no, three or four days isn't realistic.
>
> Last I heard at this rate of growth, it'll take 80 or so days.

The only reason why I came up w/ the value of 3-4 days is that as of last
check, we are reducing the time needed by .5 years per day (and that seems
to be increasing). Extrapolating that out (and considering that we only
have 3.5 years to go), I figured somewhere within a week...

Of course, this brand of logic could explain why I'm a Bio major...

-Brett-