Re: 100% CPU

Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Jensen Harris wrote:

> I'm serious. They said "well, these are the newest computers we have and
> we don't want to wear out the processors." I glared at them in disbelief.

Them them they're morons, and ask to see a system with a "worn out"
processor. Ask them to show where in the warrenty it says you can't do
that. Have them call tech support and ask. Or, contact someone in your
Computer Services department and have them explain (if they can stop
laughing :-).

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
"Comets are like cats. They have tails, and they do precisely what they
want." -- David Levy