Re: Macintosh Clients

Vijay S Gadad (gadad@nwu.edu)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:43:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, TC Lai wrote:

> I've already fired off a message to Rocke about porting to Macs, but wanted
> to know how many other Mac users are interested in getting a MacOS
> PowerPC/680x0 client for the deschall server.

I have access to quite a few 604-based Power Macs, and know of many people
here in the dorms who would contribute, as well. Considering the
relatively large number of Power Macs on University campuses, it would
seem to make a lot of sense to get a Mac client out.

And there's probably someone out there with assembly experience who would
be willing to help optimize it.

Vijay Gadad
gadad@nwu.edu