Re: Macintosh Clients

Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, TC Lai wrote:

> I've already fired off a message to Rocke about porting to Macs, but wanted
> to know how many other Mac users are interested in getting a MacOS
> PowerPC/680x0 client for the deschall server.

I've been trying to find a PowerMac on campus with a C compiler to do just
that... In the mean time, there is a Linux for PPC version that you could
run, although this is obviously not an ideal solution.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.