Re: [RSA] First place.

Jamie Gillespie (jamie@uunet.ca)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 01:16:01 -0400

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> > Yes, but what if they drive by a REALLY big magent, they'd never even know
> > until it was too late....
>
> Phfff. Other than the fact that is suddently becomes
> impossible to stear as the magnet starts pulling the big
> hunk of metal they call a "van" towards itself. :)

Hmmm.... a series of underground magnets, possibly used my Bell Canada in
the wiring tunnels to mess with our modem lines (only turned off
momentarily when you call Bell tech's complaining about line noise) would
cause minimal disturbance to the van, except slowing it down slightly.
Remember, it doesn't take much to bulk erase a couple of tapes, even
partially...

:P~

Jamie