RE: Recipes for automatically starting deschall (different OSes)

Jensen Harris (jensen.harris@yale.edu)
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:56:57 -0400

On Sunday, April 20, 1997 10:53 PM, Daniel Berlin
[SMTP:bmdberlin@worldnet.att.net] wrote:
> My aunt runs a packaging business
> you'd be surprised how well you can put those things back together.
> I don't consider it stealing all that much because I'm just too lazy to ask
> a friend at
> MS to send me a copy. At the company store, it would cost him literally
> 4.95 to buy it (NT Server costs 15 bucks. he sent me a copy, the invoice he
> paid was on it)

I know. I actually worked at Microsoft last summer and am going to be again
starting May 12.

But NT Server was a bit more in the $35 range at the company store. NT
Workstation was about $20, and Win95 was $15. Nothing is under $10, even the
consumer titles.

MS Press books (such as the resource kit) are 50% off at the company store.

But this is off the subject. :)

Jensen