From: owner-deschall
To: deschall
Subject: Automatically starting deschall in Win95
Date: Monday, April 21, 1997 5:18PM

OK - this was even simpler than I thought. To get deschall running
on Win95 machines at boot-time without logging in, do the following:

run regedit

Go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

Add a string value for the program you want to run.

Ex: "c:\utils\deschall5.exe keymaster.verser.frii.com >> deschall.log"

That should do it. Best luck to everyone.

Mark Spadoni
(I'm currently seeking a job in the Seattle area... anyone? ;))