Re: problem with UDP<->TCP/HTTP Gateway

Thu, 24 Apr 1997 17:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Mark G. Scheuern wrote:

> I must be getting some blanks along with the newline after the HTTP
> headers, for some reason. Anyway, it now requests and gets a key
> range from deschall-gateway:

Hmph. Interesting. In any case, the same thing is likely happening on the
other end -- it's trying to skip past the HTTP headers, and is also
skipping the GET. Oops.

There are a number of modifications to the code that I would like to
make... Watch for a new version sometime RSN.

> At least my Perl and HTTP skills are getting some good practice!

Fun, huh? ;-)

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in
the proper order then why can't he?