Re: Growth rate

Thu, 24 Apr 1997 22:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Nelson Minar wrote:

> The way to make this work is to get sysadmins to install deschall on
> their machines so the program runs in the background without anyone
> thinking about it.

Alternatively, run it yourself from cron (in a wrapper that prevents
multiple copies from running). Look at the gateway code I just sent out to
see a simple way of doing something like that.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in
the proper order then why can't he?