Re: Banners

noggle@isoc.net
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 01:55:20 GMT

On Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:49:59 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

> I've fiddled around with PhotoShop some more, and have a few banners
>available if people would to use them on their Web pages (or get them on
>other Web pages. :-) Suggestions for replacement text/alterations are
>welcome.

Cool... Do you think you can make one that's a variation of the last one that's
300x300 resolution and 300dpi so I can print it out and stick it in the square
of my computer's case where it identifies who made the computer? I know that I
built it but it's only doing DES stuff so I figured might as well put something
meaningful there.

Jason Gmoser
noggle@isoc.net