From: owner-deschall[SMTP:owner-deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 1997 3:55 PM
To: Andrew James Alan Welty
Cc: deschall
Subject: Re: Best Client for Cyrix 6x686 Processors

In <861981305-0-andrew@chatlink.com>, on 04/25/97
at 11:15 AM, "Andrew James Alan Welty" <andrew@chatlink.com> said:

>I ran DESCHAL4 -m and DESCHAL5 -m ten times each under OS/2 4.0 on my
IBM
>(Cyrix) 686 133mhz (P166+) and came up with the exact same results,
though
>DESCHAL6 was a bit slower. What we really need is a version optimized
for
>this processor architecture.

That's what I said. But if you run DESCHAL4 with the server it should be
faster than DESCHAL5. Yes, a version optimized for the Cyrix 6x686 would
be
nice!

--
Milton mwf@ibm.net

OS/2 Warp V4 - Where I Want To Be Today!
And the Magic Continues!
For all your Web Space / Web Pages Design / Web Site Manager Software /
Web Servers needs..... http://www.adgrafix.com/info/mforteii/