Re: Things you can do...

Douglas M. Waer x8226 (dwaer@hpr114.mdhc.mdc.com)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:39:02 -0700

Justin Dolske wrote:

> * New client front-end -- The current client isn't built for doing a
> number of things people have suggested (eg, offline processing, better
> stop/start support, etc). If you're an experienced C programmer (Windows,
> Unix), this would be an interesting project. This won't involve the
> key-crunching core code, so you don't need to know anything about DES. :-)

BTW, I'd like to thank you guys for finishing the MacOS client. Funny
thing though, my 100Mhz PPC Powerbook chews through keys as fast as the
HP Unix station under my desk. I'm sure some hand assembled PPC code
would do wonders. BTW, does the MacOS client use a BSD-like socket
library, or is it written for Open-Transport/MacTCP?

--
 Douglas M. Waer                  Finger dwaer@primenet.com for PGP key
 Rattlers Arena Football:  http://www.primenet.com/~dwaer/rattlers.html