Re: Things you can do...

Corey Betka (betka@tvd0074.urh.uiuc.edu)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:12:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Justin Dolske wrote:

> * New client front-end -- The current client isn't built for doing a
> number of things people have suggested (eg, offline processing, better
> stop/start support, etc). If you're an experienced C programmer (Windows,
> Unix), this would be an interesting project. This won't involve the
> key-crunching core code, so you don't need to know anything about DES. :-)

On this issue, we would like to be able to *hide* the app on a
Mac, instead of using the Souix interface that it currently has. This
could possibly be of use to other large labs, so who should I contact
about this idea?

Corey

"Takes two to make three, but one ain't here
Still chasing women and drinking beer."
--"Welfare Music" by The Bottle Rockets