RE: ADMINISTRATIVIA: MS Exchange Sucks rocks

Jensen Harris (jensen.harris@yale.edu)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:01:01 -0400

On Monday, April 28, 1997 5:34 PM, C Matthew Curtin
[SMTP:cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com] wrote:

> I would like to note, that after receiving boatloads of bounces every
> day because someone's "message exchange is congested", and dealing
> with other stupid sorts of bounces, I have concluded that Microsoft's
> email servers have got to be some of the most broken pieces of
> software on the planet.

That's interesting. My Exchange Server supporting > 10,000 users in six
domains and nearly a million messages a day has been working quite well for
the last 8 months.

I guess it depends on the skill of the administrator.

Jensen