Re: New Clients Available

Chris D. Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:36:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Justin Dolske wrote:

> ...well, almost. The system my CGI stuff appears to have died overnight,
> so these will be available in about 40 minutes, when I get to OSU and
> reboot the thing. :-)
>
> * For Macintosh:
> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 604
> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 601

Would love to get it, currently, I'm waiting for a response from the MJC
archive or whatever because the client-o-matic will not authenticate
NTR.NET as a US domain name. Sucks. We've got like two Macs that could
be running, but that's only 2 machines. 8-)

> If anyone knows of a platform we've missed, let me know. I think we're
> running out of them. :-)

Just, PLEASE get the new 64-bit code mentioned earlier out for the various
UNIX platforms so we can show up those "DES Challenge" weenies that keep
saying they'll overtake us over the weekend. I've got an R10k, an R5k,
and an R4k processor running but only at half speed! Ready to pump that
up to x2(tm). 8-)

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.