Re: New Clients Available

Corey Betka (betka@tvd0074.urh.uiuc.edu)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 15:52:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Justin Dolske wrote:

> ...well, almost. The system my CGI stuff appears to have died overnight,
> so these will be available in about 40 minutes, when I get to OSU and
> reboot the thing. :-)
>
> * For Macintosh:
> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 604
> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 601
>
> * For Alpha
> -- Linux for Alpha version
>
> If anyone knows of a platform we've missed, let me know. I think we're
> running out of them. :-)

I can think of one that could possibly be a heck of a boost, at
least here at U of I: An Alpha NT client. We have 5 of them doing nothing
and at least another 5 on the admin side that will be free within two
weeks.

Corey

"Takes two to make three, but one ain't here
Still chasing women and drinking beer."
--"Welfare Music" by The Bottle Rockets