Re: DES Crack outside US

speed@ns.connext.net
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:48:47 +0000

I tend to agree with you Mikael. Given a choice between helping out
the technological community, and passing blatantly
ignorant legislation, Congress will choose the latter every time.

Call me a cynic if you want but the trend will continue as long as
the non-technical lawmakers fear the Internet community and the
potential of electronic crime.

- Mark