Re: New Clients Available

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Tue, 29 Apr 97 16:09:06 -0500

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:36:21 -0400 (EDT), Chris D. Dickens wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Justin Dolske wrote:
>
>> ...well, almost. The system my CGI stuff appears to have died overnight,
>> so these will be available in about 40 minutes, when I get to OSU and
>> reboot the thing. :-)
>>
>> * For Macintosh:
>> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 604
>> -- new client with extra features, optimized for the 601
>
>Would love to get it, currently, I'm waiting for a response from the MJC
>archive or whatever because the client-o-matic will not authenticate
>NTR.NET as a US domain name. Sucks. We've got like two Macs that could
>be running, but that's only 2 machines. 8-)
>
>> If anyone knows of a platform we've missed, let me know. I think we're
>> running out of them. :-)
>
>Just, PLEASE get the new 64-bit code mentioned earlier out for the various
>UNIX platforms so we can show up those "DES Challenge" weenies that keep
>saying they'll overtake us over the weekend. I've got an R10k, an R5k,
>and an R4k processor running but only at half speed! Ready to pump that
>up to x2(tm). 8-)

Which one is saying they'll overtake us, DES Challenge Attack (not
started) or DES Challenge 97 (not started)? I don't know who else
there is DES Violation group (way behind), Solnet (running a good
race). Are you people talking about Solnet, if so, call it solnet, not
DES Challenge, I mean, DESChall is closer to being named DES
Challenge...

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/