Re: [DES-LIST] DESchall (fwd)

Andrew Glazebrook (andgla@hna.com.au)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:47:04 +1000

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:47:52 -0400, Nelson Minar wrote:

>My biggest concern about deschall is that we're North America only.
>I'd sort of expected that the clients would leak out to the rest of
>the world and this would be more of an international effort. But I see
>from the stats that there are no visible participation outside of the
>US and Canada. That's really a shame.

I'm but a humble single system here (most of the time), so com.au is very
low on the list. However I do have some space on a server here in Aus, so
I could setup a DESCHALL Outside of N.America site if it were going to be
used. But I'd really want it linked to the main page to make it a little
legit, as a lot of people won't like using a program which says NOT FOR
USE OUTSIDE OF THE US & CANADA regardless of whether the author actually
says it is alright - but having the page linked to the main page would
make it look a lot more likely to be ok to use.