Re: New Clients Available

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Thu, 01 May 97 23:34:51 -0500

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:36:40 -0400 (EDT), Justin Dolske wrote:

>If anyone knows of a platform we've missed, let me know. I think we're
>running out of them. :-)

What ever happened to the 64-bit client? Did that become available?
That should give us a speed boost, because most of those types of
machines are probably running 24-7.

Also what ever happened to the larger keyblock discussion? I'd really
like it to go up to about 2^34-35 (12-24 hours). Is the change
required only in the keyserver code (I guess longer expiration times),
or would the client code require changes as well? Would it cause
problems for the keyserver (having to remember more blocks for longer)?

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page