Re: who from mit.edu?

Ethan M. O'Connor (zudark@mit.edu)
Fri, 02 May 1997 14:31:26 -0400

At 01:00 PM 5/2/97 -0400, Nelson Minar wrote:
>mit.edu suddenly leaped in the standings from 30 magines to 140. I was
>curious - does anyone know who organized that? I wish I could take
>credit for it but I've only put about 10 machines into the mix..
>
>If anyone else at mit.edu is interested, maybe we should put together
>a web page for our efforts. Also, I'm not tied into Athena, but is
>there any way to possibly get their 500 or so machines to play along?
>Probably not..

I was just about to send an email asking exactly the same thing...
If you'd like to continue this conversation (the reason I sent this
to the list was so that other .mit people would see it) send me a note..
If memory serves, there are 8000 active IP addresses on campus, so
it seems like we should be able to track down some more somewhere..