Re: Command Line

James Juran (jrj120@psu.edu)
Sat, 03 May 1997 00:54:51 -0400

--=====================_862649691==_

At 12:19 AM 5/3/97 -0400, Scott McIntyre wrote:

>Why do we have to specify the keyserver on the command line? Can't it
>just be hardwired in? If the keyserver does change, won't Rocke just
>change the DNS mapping so that "keymaster.verser.frii.com" has a
>different IP? It seems to me that just this simple change would
>(sadly) make the client much easier to use.

I created a batch file for Win95/MSDOS so that you only have to run that
batch file to start DESCHALL. It redirects output to a log file, and puts
a date and time stamp in the file. Here it is:

@echo off
echo.
echo.
echo.|date >> deschlog.txt
echo.|time >> deschlog.txt
deschal5 keymaster.verser.frii.com >> deschlog.txt