Re: Let's Recruit Deep Blue

Christopher Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Sat, 3 May 1997 13:29:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 3 May 1997, Nathan D. T. Boyd wrote:

> After Deep Blue finishes its match against Gary Kasparov next week, I
> say we recruit it to run deschal! If we had the IBM engineers optimize
> the client, I'll bet that could make an impact all by itself ;>

I'd say we'd probably be looking at cutting our remaining time in half if
we got it. 8-)

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.