Re: Zoom!

Howard Cheng (hcheng@cs.ualberta.ca)
Sat, 3 May 1997 13:36:52 -0600 (MDT)

Justin Dolske wrote:

> I had originally submitted a post to cola. However, the moderators
> rejected it because they had just posted something about an RC5 crack, and
> felt it was too similar. Apparently, they just posted another RC5 message
> due to the first effort stopping. All I can guess is the the moderators
> are biased towards the RC5 groups. I don't see how they can justify
> posting twice about RC5, but refusing to postabout DESCHALL because it's
> too similar.

What about posting to a newsgroup like sci.crypt? I have seen some SolNET
postings there, but I haven't seen a DESCHALL one yet.

Howard

--
Howard Cheng                     e-mail: hcheng@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
University of Alberta                    hcheng@cs.ualberta.ca

A topologist is one who doesn't know the difference between a doughnut and a coffee cup. - John Kelley