Re: For the FAQ (Keeping live connection)

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Sat, 03 May 97 23:19:33 -0500

On Sat, 03 May 1997 20:55:25 -0700, dave avery wrote:

>Mikael Brown wrote:
>> For OS/2 boxed
>> <somebody can suggest something here>
> If you use the In-Joy dialer instead of the IBM dialer you
>can do dial-on-demand with the timeout set to 3 min, and the dialer will
>dial when deschall tries to contact the server and
>hang-up after 3 min of inactivity. ( works OK here)

Note that this requires buying an advanced version of In-Joy (at least
that's what someone told me). It at the very least requires
registration of In-Joy.

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/