Re: 64bitslice

Christopher Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Sun, 4 May 1997 10:31:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Bow Down To The Mighty CHRIS NIXON wrote:

> i barely joined this mailing list, and everyone is discussing 64bitslice
> code. will someone if they dont mind tell me what you are referring to

This conversation is primarily about optimization of key production on
64-bit and 32-bit RISC processors, like the PowerPC and MIPS. Intel's
chips have already been optimized for this operation and probably can't
gain from the Biham Bitslicing method.

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.