Re: MacOS Client

Bean Burrito (voelker@ece.orst.edu)
Sun, 4 May 1997 14:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Paonia Ezrine wrote:

> just a note if you got tyhe key the game is over. All the client would
> stop and you would not be able to get any more keys. So it has not
> happened yet.
> paonia

I would also like to know, but for a different reason. I am
running this program in a lab setting and would like it logging to a file
rather than to the screen so that users do not try and quit the program
so often. Is there a guide to the things that you can put in the Mac
DES prefs file? There are only two items in the file when I d/led it.
How can I specify an outfile?

Thanks,
Patrick

"Oh, what sad times are these when | Patrick Voelker
passing ruffians can 'Nee' at will | voelker@ece.orst.edu
to old ladies." -Monty Python | http://www.ece.orst.edu/~voelker