Re: Win95 non-command-shell version?

speed@ns.connext.net
Mon, 5 May 1997 17:54:37 -0400

If the existing code was written for a Win32 console app - I'll write
it into a windowed version. I don't even need the source as long as
someone can give me a function library I can call to get the thing
running.

I don't think it would have a big impact on the overhead although the
program will have a slightly bigger memory footprint (still
insignificant compared to all the Visual Basic apps we're seeing
these days) ;) It's really simple to write this in C since the user
interface is not critical.

- Mark