Re: deschall in the MIT student paper!

Nathan D. T. Boyd (boydn@graphics.lcs.mit.edu)
Tue, 06 May 1997 14:11:43 -0400

Nelson Minar wrote:

> There's an article about deschall in today's issue of The Tech, the
> MIT student newspaper. It's mostly a heads-up about MIT's contribution.
> It should be online at http://the-tech.mit.edu/ eventually.
>
> Nelson, noting that cmu.edu, psu.edu, orst.edu and mit.edu are pretty
> much tied for second place. But we're about to get a bunch of new
> clients. Y'all better get cracking! uiuc.edu, don't get complacent :-)

AWESOME!!!

I sent a bunch of email to The Tech editors, news staff, etc., and it
apparently worked!!! I don't want to take all of the credit, though, as
I imagine others did the same thing!

Sweet! MIT's contribution should *definitely* jump!

--
Nate Boyd                        MIT Computer Graphics Group, NE43-249
mailto:boydn@graphics.lcs.mit.edu                   617.258.5090 [tel]