Re: when will intel show off the Pentium II...

Collin Ong (collin@mcd.intel.com)
Wed, 7 May 1997 16:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 7 May 1997, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> To be honest, it's because there flashy new machines aren't all that
> quick.

Actually, most of us don't have those flashy new machines on our desks.
We do have alot of machines though. I was planning to use some design
workstations to run the deschall program.

Now, any constructive help on getting that Perl script running?

Thanks,

Collin K. Ong | Current 1. UmiGaKikoeru | Current 1. Muto Rikako
collin@mcd.fm.intel.com | Anime 2. Orange Road | Fave 2. Ayukawa Madoka
My opinions, not Intel's | Faves: 3. MI & VGAi | Chars: 3. Moemi