Re: Windows TCP/IP LAN

Thu, 8 May 1997 01:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 May 1997, David Ward wrote:

> Forgive my TCP/IP ignorance, but i have a lan with a bunch of Windows NT
> and 95 clients. I would love to donate all of the idle cycles, but i only
> have one Internet connection through MS's dial-up networking. Does anyone
> know if i can share this connection to run deschall on all of the pc's?

Check out a program called (I think) WinGate. It should allow you to do
exactly this. You should be able to find it on windows95.com or
shareware.com. If it works, I'd love to head about it.

Disclaimer: I havn't actually tried any of this. :-)

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
"In wildness is the preservation of the world."
-- Henry David Thoreau