Re: Client ID?

Dean Mills (dmills@cablelan.net)
Thu, 08 May 97 12:33:56

On Thu, 08 May 97 14:12:29 -0500, Colin L. Hildinger wrote:

Hi Colin,

>Wait! You're doing Solnet now, too? Solnet just introduced an OS/2
>client (much slower than ours) late last week. OS/2 will be in the top
>ten there by tomorrow.

Whoooops! Sorry `bout that! Just realized (after hitting Send of
course!) that it was a Solnet page, and nto a DESChallenge one. Oh
well, still nice to see OS/2 doing well :) Wish those stats were
available for DESChall as well, I know a few advocates who wouldn't
stand for anything but #1 position for their respective OS's. Any
chance on these stats being available?

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary */
/* devbahn@geocities.com */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/ */
/* DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary */
/* devbahn-games@geocities.com */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/ */