Re: Deschall as a Windows NT Service?

speed@ns.connext.net
Thu, 8 May 1997 15:19:39 -0400

In Windows NT, go to Control Panel -> Services. Double click on the
service you are interested in (deschal). There will be a checkbox
that says something like 'Allow service to interact with the
desktop'. Click on this and that should fix the problem. I haven't
messed with srvany so if it doesn't cause the deschal program to show
up in that list of services, then it could require a registry guru to
get it working.

Hope that helps.

- Mark