Re: Client ID?

Christopher Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Thu, 8 May 1997 22:01:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Dean Mills wrote:

> >And you don't have it set up as a web server yet? I think he said it
> >was in Java anyway, right?
>
> Actually, I did have it as a web server, but my ISP doesn't like
> servers running on his WAN, and said if he found it running again that
> he would "zap" my machine. If it's in Java, no probs at all, doing a
> bit of that myself :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You mean the cable places wont let you set up a simple
web server on a machine hooked up through their service?! How lame. I
thought they'd be the achiles heel of telephones and we'd see the phone
system collapse until now...

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.