Re: sollentuna in deschall rankings

Fri, 9 May 1997 12:21:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Chris D. Dickens wrote:

> We should probably respond to this offense by starting to assign different
> numbers as well as blocking requests from their domain. I'm uncomfortable
> knowing that they're even allowed to puruse our mailing list.

That wouldn't help. Sollentuna is run by the NSA, and they're already
using alien technology to read Rocke's brainwaves. In fact, part of the
NDA the rest of the developers have signed requires us to wear a hat
wrapped in tinfoil, to try and protect our thoughts.

Additionally, we are starting to suspect that most of the domains
"helping" DESCHALL are, in fact, fronts for the NSA, FBI, BATF, PBS, and
UN. In the next few days, we will be locking out all of the currently
participating domains, in order to keep out these secret government
agencies.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.