RE: sollentuna in deschall rankings

Michael R. McClelland (drizzt@iaonline.com)
Fri, 9 May 1997 11:57:39 -0500

Dear Justin,
I agree with your take on this latest non-issue. It's funny how
cryptography and paranoia are so closely linked.
BTW - How many layers of tinfoil are considered adequate? Assuming the
satellite is directly overhead.
mike-mcclelland@usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1124/
The Lightning in a BrainStorm is caused by Eclectricity

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Dolske [SMTP:dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 1997 11:22 AM
To: deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com
Subject: Re: sollentuna in deschall rankings

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Chris D. Dickens wrote:

> We should probably respond to this offense by starting to assign
different
> numbers as well as blocking requests from their domain. I'm
uncomfortable
> knowing that they're even allowed to puruse our mailing list.

That wouldn't help. Sollentuna is run by the NSA, and they're already
using alien technology to read Rocke's brainwaves. In fact, part of the
NDA the rest of the developers have signed requires us to wear a hat
wrapped in tinfoil, to try and protect our thoughts.

Additionally, we are starting to suspect that most of the domains
"helping" DESCHALL are, in fact, fronts for the NSA, FBI, BATF, PBS, and
UN. In the next few days, we will be locking out all of the currently
participating domains, in order to keep out these secret government
agencies.

Justin Dolske
<URL:http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~dolske/>
(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
Graduate Fellow / Research Associate at The Ohio State University, CIS
Dept.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Random Sig-o-Matic (tm)
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.