Re: New Clients Available

Baba Z Buehler (baba@beckman.uiuc.edu)
Fri, 09 May 1997 14:40:34 -0500

"Mark G. Scheuern" <mgscheue@Oakland.edu> writes:

> Is anyone working on an optimized AIX PowerPC clients? I've got some
> of those, as well as Macs that I'll look forward to running your code on.

I too have some AIX PowerPC machines that don't do so well on the current
clients. Getting new clients for that and Sparcs would be excellent.

# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Beckman Institute Systems Services, Urbana Illinois
#
#  "Let go over a cliff, die completely, and then come back
#   to life---after that you cannot be deceived." -- Zen saying
#
# PGP public key on WWW homepage and key servers (key id: C13D8EE1)
# WWW: http://www.beckman.uiuc.edu/~baba/