Re: sollentuna in deschall rankings

Christopher Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Fri, 9 May 1997 18:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 May 1997, DES Challenge Lists wrote:

> > We should probably respond to this offense by starting to assign different
> > numbers as well as blocking requests from their domain. I'm uncomfortable
> > knowing that they're even allowed to puruse our mailing list.

[snip]

> SolNet has announced that they preassigned their "master" keyblocks in
> a random order, and that they are distributing their keyspace in the
> order preassigned.

[snip]

> And finally, the SolNet organizers are a Class Act. They have never
> said or done anything distasteful or disparaging towards DESCHALL.
>
> They were forthcoming when they discovered their server had been spammed.
> [They could have pretended it wasn't happenning; they could have
> continued to claim a highly inflated keyspace rate; but they didn't.]

Okay then. I can surely handle it if you are that confident in their
maturity and business. I just hate to see all the hard work go away for
something so frivilous <sp?>.

Consider my mouth shut until such time as it should be opened about this.
After all, I just got my 64-bit client that's JAMMING on my O2 R5000/SC
180MHz. Doing roughly 800k keys/sec according to the output. 8-P

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.