Re: WIN95 logging

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Sat, 10 May 97 11:36:06 -0500

On Sat, 10 May 1997 10:50:57 -0500 (CDT), Howard Wilson wrote:

>Ok, I give up. WIN95 hates me.
>
>I want to keep a log of keys I've checked. I've been doing this maybe
>about a week or so (couple days short I think). I've tried everything.
>I obtained a copy of tee, and it didn't work right. Deschall ran with it
>when I typed "deschal5 keymaster.verser.frii.com | tee -a deschall.log" on
>the command line, but did not display the results to the screen until I
>typed Ctrl-C (which of course killed deschall).
>
>Anyone running win95 get it to save to a log AND display on the screen?

Sounds like a crappy port of tee. I was using one for OS/2 that
immediately mirrored every character. Then I installed 4OS2 which has
tee built in to the command line, and now it does it at the end of
every line. Why not try 4W95 (if there is such a thing...)?

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page