From:
owner-deschall-announce[SMTP:owner-deschall-announce@gatekeeper.megasoft.
com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 1997 1:16 PM
To: Rick Hornsby
Cc: Hagander Magnus; deschall
Subject: RE: sollentuna in deschall rankings

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Rick Hornsby wrote:

> Maybe I missed the point. I thought this was a team effort. We're all
> working together for a common goal - showing that DES is outdated and
> insufficent for needs of today, and of tommorow. I think the
_friendly_
> rivalry between the schools is great - but this stuff about blocking
access
> from other places because they're checking out what we're up to?
com'on
> guys :) The bigger the team, the faster we'll be able to crack this
thing
> - and I think the more satisfaction we'll have knowing that everyone
got a
> small part :)

I don't know about you buddy, but I'm in it for the money. Not
exclusively the money, but the money is a main factor. I myself would
like to see BOTH a wad of money and that DES increases bit-size to 64+
bits like everyone else..

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.