Re: Win95 GUI front-end

Rodney R. Korte (rrk102@psu.edu)
Tue, 13 May 97 18:55:33 -0400

On Tue, 13 May 1997 17:28:07 -0500 (CDT), Timur Tabi wrote:

>>But the real reason I wrote it is for the dial-up networking
>>support; it has the option of initiating a dial-up networking connection just
>>before the latest key block is done, waits
>>for the results to be sent and a new block obtained, and
>>then hangs up.
>
>Can you tell me how you accomplished this? How is that deschal_.exe
>can tell your app when the next key block is about to finish?

Count the dots. 2^22 keys makes 2 dots, 2^23- 4 dots, etc.
This was one of the two ways I thought about writing my dialup
Rexx program, but I took the simpler approach and watched for
"sendto:" errors.

Sounds like a cool little app.

Rod

--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
korte@sabine.acs.psu.edu    ---> MIME, PGP (finger for key) welcome.

Crack DES NOW! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm