Re: Win95 GUI front-end

Christopher Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Tue, 13 May 1997 21:03:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Randy Weems wrote:

> Ok, I've been putting some finishing touches on this front-end
> that I've written for Win95 (and hopefully NT4.0). I think it's
> ready for prime-time. Check it out at...
>
> http://www.concentric.net/~Mithran/

[snip]

This is EXTREMELY impressive! I was even able to fully configure my
UDPRELAY machine instead of verser and it'll auto-start the client, plus
the interface gives a much more relevant display of where you are in your
chosen keyblock, etc.

Congrats! I'll be installing this on all machines at work as well.

CRACK DES NOW!!! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.