Re: Running deschall under 95 with no one logged in

speed@ns.connext.net
Wed, 14 May 1997 00:44:27 +0000

Or you can do it via a registry entry. Create a string in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServi
ces

the string should be (for example):
"start /m c:\utils\deschal5.exe keymaster.verser.frii.com"

Experiment with this. Also, this might be good in combination with
the GUI front end that was described in earlier posts. Since the
front end hides the app, users logging into the system won't
interfere with it. Hope that helps.

- Mark