Re: deschal-u2t.pl ver 1.3

Fri, 16 May 1997 13:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Shaun Stuart wrote:

> I upgraded to the latest version of this gateway yesterday. I'm supposed
> to now be seeing my stats listed by domain even if I'm behind a firewall

I should have explained this fully when it was released...

You *will* show up, once the new statistics scripts are up and running.
It's just taking a bit longer than I expected when I put that in. The new
stats will likely include weekly totals, so you're actually filling up the
buffers before the nw stuff goes online. :-)

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
"Comets are like cats. They have tails, and they do precisely what they
want." -- David Levy